Thanks for the swift service! Looking forward to work with you again!
It is amazing, the videos are spectacular!
“Thanks for the amazing video, it was a great experience to have you on board.”
Your yacht is about to be all polished up and ready to cruise this summer and that is exactly why I am writing you this email today!
I would like to suggest to take this opportunity to create some compelling footage of your yacht without causing too much disturbance for you, your guests or maybe your charter operation.
We don’t believe in discounting our already competitive rates. Instead we want to offer you an additional free service which we normally charge for. I will get back to this offer later. I promise!
We are not the only “marine content provider” or yacht videographer/photographers in the market we are however the only one being clear about what we deliver and what the costs are. We don’t drag you into an endless money pit or keep our promises and costs vague. Before anything you can calculate the costs in our industry unique online “Quotation Calculator”.
I know you are interested (or at least curious) as to what a promotional video of your yacht would cost so without further delay, klick here and you’ll know within seconds.
You’re back? And? What do you think? Not too bad right?
Now I would like to share our offer. Our normal turnaround time is 4 to 6 weeks, at a premium we can reduce this time to maximum 2 weeks. This reduced turnaround time would typically cost an additional 20% of the total quotation. Now for a limited time and only to a few yacht owners we offer this service for free.
If you like your quotation and the way we work then please send the quotation form
I hope to see you soon!
Customer Relations Manager
What you get
We will edit your video to about 2 minutes and supply it in Full HD (and lower resolutions for posting online). Photo’s will be professionally edited, all relevant areas of your yacht will be covered. In case you opt for both “Drone video” and “Interior & Deck video” we will supply 3 video’s; one drone only, one deck and interior only and one combined.
We strive to finish all of our recording in one day including still photography. Sometimes it takes two days to make the best use of daylight, locations and/or scenes. Our customary turnaround time (including one review round) is about 1 month. If you are in a hurry we can discuss reducing our turnaround time at a premium.
Do you like us to arrange actors and models acting as guests on your yacht, having a good time? This enhances the feeling of the imagery and brings it more to life! We can also bring in stylists who help you dress the scene to get the most out of the atmosphere on board of your yacht.
- We travel light. We don’t carry huge amounts of gear and people. We always try to operate as unintrusive as we possibly can.
- We come with two people to minimize disturbance on board.
- We like to blend in, so please inform us regarding the crew dress code for us to be able to not stand out too much.
- Obviously your yacht is maintained in perfect condition and you realize that small details make the difference between just average and perfection. The devil is in the detail.
- It sometimes happens we can’t do our job because of technical or logistical snags on the boat. In the unlikely case this happens we need to charge 50% of the package price per day waiting.
- Travel costs are not included in the price and will be added to the total amount.
- Referrals … If you lead us to a new client we are happy to reward you with 10% of value of the package they choose.
- Obviously we trust all our clients as we know you trust us to do a superb job. Despite of our mutual trust we are asking our clients to pay 50% at the time of booking our shoot.
- The remaining 50% and additional costs like travel costs will be invoiced on delivery of our work. Prices are without VAT.